Thursday, December 13, 2012

So What Is Klothes and Kittens All About?

Hey everyone! My name is Jo, the owner and editor of this blog. I'm just your average college student - I go to college at an average public school in the Midwest, with a major in Apparel, Textiles, and Merchandising. Though my aim is to design my own clothing line that is released to the public, being in Michigan doesn't offer me many opportunities. After I get my degree here, I will move to New York and attend FIT to get a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design.

Like many college students, I don't have much in the way of money. I have a part-time job in fast food, but that's my only source of income. I'm also a shopaholic. I adore all things fashionable, and love to shop. But, I want to teach others how to have the wardrobe they want within their budget. So get ready for fashion inspiration and awesome clothes - on a budget!

Well, I think that's enough of an introduction to the blog itself, so now I'll give you a little intro about myself!

Name: Jo
School: Eastern Michigan University
Major: Apparel, Textiles, and Merchandising
Minor: Art
Career Goal: To create my own clothing line
Relationship Status: Taken
Favorite Animal: Cats
Favorite Color: Maroon
Favorite Food: Chicken, fries, and candy<3

Well, just stay tuned!

Love, Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment